Friday, February 1, 2019

Burlap Wrap Around Journal

Howdy Crafters ~ I created a Mini Journal using Eileen Hull Scoreboard - Passport Die through the Vagabond2. I like this rugged look cover. 

I used DCWV Burlap Cardstock for the entire covers and spines - I cut 2 spines and 2 Covers - I first attached with score tape then I sewed them together on my sewing machine. I covered up the stitches inside with Heavy Kraft Cardstock. 

More information below each photo

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day. ~ Gail ~

Front of Journal
Metal Brads - Strip of Burlap Ribbon
Pony Tail holder for closure  WRMK Eyelets and Tool
Spine - Button sewn for Pony Tail Holder as closure
Eyelets - WRMK Tool
Cording  - Right Side - Heavy Kraft for pocket
Circle Punch
Chip Board Embellishments
Journal opened up fully
CUTplorations Stitched Die for Stripped Tag
Chipboard Embellishments
Texture Cardstock Pages and Parchment Pages I created
3 Signature pages inserted
Each Signature page has one Cardstock cover and 6 parchment papers
Lots of room for Journaling/recording or adding photos

It would be an honor to share with:

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I like that idea very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, another great journal Gail, the burlap makes this one so rustic and organic. I love it!!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful journal this is! This looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon ~
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.