Friday, December 21, 2018

Coffee Mini Journal

Howdy Crafters ~  I created a Passport Die Cut Journal - this one is a Coffee Theme - I used a set by TLC Creations Anytime Coffee that I was gifted by Paulette Slater.  
I am using Chipboard for the covers and spine and TLC Journal Papers.  
I inserted my home-created parchment papers inside the journal cover and left them blank for writing.

The Tags and pockets are in the Anytime Coffee Set. 

I added a Coffee Cup charm and some Bone Beads to the outside of the Journal. 

The spine was distress with Espresso Ink and cut with chipboard.  This spine is 3/8 inches wide - so there is one signature page inside. Thanks for stopping by!






 I would like to share with these challenges: 

December CHN Patterned Paper Challenge UE
 December Cardz TV AG #1

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Love it, you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal with great paper combos. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month and we hope to see you back on 2019.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.