Friday, December 21, 2018

CC ~ Flash Back Projects

Merry Christmas ~ oh my goodness just a few more days and Santa will be here! 

~  Welcome to my blog. It is that time again for the Cutting Cafe Design Team to display their creative work using products from the Cutting Cafe Stores - both the Cutting cafe Digital Store and crafting Product Store are on line - CLICK HERE

I enjoy so much being on Regina's team and how she challenges us to create with her images and projects. There are tons of cool SVG's as well as PDF form for fussy cutting in the Digital Store - Also Regina has an on-line store for paper, Embellishments, Ribbons, and stamps.

Twice a month the Design Team's work is displayed on the blog. Those who stop by and leave a loving comment are entered into a drawing to receive 3 Products of their choice from the digital store - SVG or Printable.

For today's posting it is a Flash Back to a favorite creation in from 2018,

This is one of the best projects ever! I just love it --- I had so many compliments from my neighbors and friends when they saw my 3D pumpkins on display in my home during the Fall Season.

I love Regina's  3D Printable Pumpkins - so this is what I made in 2018 - 2 different size of 3D pumpkins - using these fabulous papers you see in the photo - matching pumpkins!  They fold flat and store nicely - so they will be coming out again next year for display on my Kitchen Table!

Thank you for dropping by and Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. YES....this was one of my favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your 3D creation. Made a couple pumpkins similar to this.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.