Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Y is for Yarn

Howdy Crafters~ The Holiday challenge at Beccy's place is winding down - I have my Y letter ready on this tag - A nice warm sweater for Christmas would be on my list!! It sure is Sweater Weather here  in Michigan - we had 4 inches of snow yesterday and it is icy and cold! BRRRR -

wish I knew how to knit a sweater as I would knit one for me and it would be for Christmas!

Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Cuttlebug - Stitched tag die
Sweetly Scrapped Y with yarn printable
Glitter flower - White Gem
Sentiment created by me and placed on Christmas Scrap Paper

I would like to share with:
November Beccy Annual Holiday Challenge Day 28 - Y is for yarn

November Just Keep on Creating Challenge



November CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
November  SS Gift It - #5

5 comments:

  1. Definitely sweater weather in your part of the world Gail, I hope you keep warm! Love the cute image on your tag.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave me another idea for Y! I hope I can remember it tomorrow. What a great tag and keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes...I even have my crocheted blankets out ready lol Fabulous tag, thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Y is for Yarn wonderfully on this Tag. I crochet. I learned to knit but not good at it so I stick to crocheting. Not ever made a sweater. I do make afghans, holiday ornaments, dishcloths, etc.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge again! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.