Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Fox Christmas Card

Howdy Crafters ~ So my crafting Friend Karen, AKA Fit Kitty created this lovely layout with the Fox and trees.  I decided to lift it - however, my printer is waiting for the ink to arrive - so I used a die for the fox, and glitter trees - mine is mixed up a bit - not as lovely as her layout  - never-the-less I did a case~ing anywhoo. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.

Recipe for my card shown below:
CASE~ing Fit Kitty
Patterned Green Cardstock for the rectangles and hill
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies - Cuttlebug
Snowflake Dies and Snowflake Punch
Glitter Trees
Karen B Fox die with heart
Stitched hill - Paper Smooches Die
Lawn Fawn Rectangle die for the Memory Box rubber stamp sentiment
Misti - Versafine Black Ink
Scotch Foam Tape
Scotch White Glue

I would like to share with these Challenges:

 November Beccy Sixth Annual Month of Holiday Cards [and projects] F is for Fox

November Just Keep on Creating Challenge


November CHN Patterned Paper Challenge 

November Joy Clair Challenge [Christmas theme - color green /brown/white & Snowflakes  ]










5 comments:

  1. It's sooooo cuuuuuuute, Gail! Such an adorable little scene and precious fox!
    I love that you CASE'd my card! The sparkly trees are a nice touch, and I love the fox die-cut! Thank you for the shout-out and I'm happy that I could inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glittery trees on your card. Kitty will be flattered you CASEd her card. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CASE job Gail, and great choice of card to recreate! Your little die-cut fox is very cute and I love the sparkly trees. The sentiment is awesome, love the different fonts. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foxy looking Christmas card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute interpretation of your friends card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.