Saturday, October 6, 2018

My Happy Place

Howdy Crafters ~ It is World Card Making Day and I am showing you my [MESSY] Happy Place where I come to create, listen to Christian Music or Bible Teachings as I craft. My wonderful husband Richard put together this crafting room in our Condo - we moved here to the town of Clio, Michigan [hubby's home town] in 2016.

My crafting room includes an exit door to the outside deck - so I can also enjoy nature when I am using the computer.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy World Crafting Day! ~ Gail~
 Happy Place Sign on Shelf in Craft Room
Door from Craft Room Leads to the Deck
See the leaf change - Fall is arriving in Michigan!
 Cabinets and working place - yes it is a mess - I have been creating today
Lots of shelves, and roller carts under the table in the corner
Computer and Monitor on desk to the Left of Photo
Love my crafting room floor - has a great texture and easy to keep clean
The computer and desk area
to the Left - Cuttlebug and Cutter Station with die cuts on shelves
Door to the Deck outside [my husband built the deck]
Joy Clair Stamp Sets I own - Creating today!
The Closet Area with doors remove
Sewing machine
More roller carts under the tables
shelves for storage [my builder added a plug on the wall for me]
Stack of Parchment Paper to the left there on the floor I created



2 comments:

  1. awesome, you have a lot of HAPPY PLACE STUFF...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crafty space Gail! The door to the deck is so awesome to have in your crafty room, my favorite as I love to have the outside come inside. Or vise versa. You have lots of crafty goodness Gail, so fun and such a blessing! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.