Sunday, June 10, 2018

Girl Art Journal Page

Howdy Crafters - I am presently working on an Art Journal Album and here is one side of the page I have completed. I will be posting the finished product soon since I am so enjoying working on this project. Whoot! Whoot!

I have been created several types of Art Journal projects to give to my grandchildren and family and friends - my focus is using supplies from my craft room and providing areas for journaling.

Some of my art journals include paints, crayons, watercolors, etc. This one is going to focus on die cutting, embellishments, brads, ribbons, etc.

If you have not tried doing this type of art - I suggest you give it a try - it is addicting!! Loving it! Also provides a nice gift.  I have a Christmas ART Journal on my bucket list!

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe for this page
Kraft Double Sided Cardstock - WRMK Corner Rounder
Cuttlebug
MFT Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle Die
Ribbon
Sticker
3D Brad Embellishments
Paper Doily
Sizzix Ticket Die
Die Cut Rose by MKC - Portrait
Scotch White Glue - ATG

Inspired to create by:

June #40 CROP STOP - Product sold at Crop Stop - The Cuttlebug Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, ATG - Scotch Quick Dry White Glue, MFT-Die-Namics #4

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty pages, Gail! Love the doily and rose! Thanks for linking these up to the Cropstop blog -- I think you're the only one who has bitten on my "twist" this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.