Friday, February 16, 2018

Ho Ho Ho

Howdy Crafters - Well, I am on the top of the world - I have found another type of SVG that is a print and cut paper piecing that is totally cool - I was blessed to pick this up at Stinkin Cute Store for ----- drum roll FREE to try!  Go on over and get yours!

This bear is just the cutest ever!  All of the pieces come with the set - I cut it out with my Portrait Die Cutting machine. my background piece was run through the Cuttlebug with large dot embossing folder.

I added Red Stickles glitter gel to the suit - and puffy white paint to the beard and cuffs - I also added Stickles gel to the bulbs on the tree - so I have a nice shiny Christmas Paper pieced card ready to be given this December to someone special - thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week! ~ Gail ~

Inspired to create by these Challenges:
QKR Stampede AG #1
Jo's Scrap Shack #221 AG #1
CHN Christmas
Christmas Crafts All Year Long mostly red #1

Merry Christmas Challenge AG + Christmas











Pause Dream Enjoy AG 










Craftaholics - use something Red on your project 

 









 Stamplorations -February Challenge  Paint it Red - AG UE

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful print & cut paper piecing creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whimsical feel to your card. Truly makes me smile. I love all the little details you've added. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is SO cute. I love the image, and your card is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Tina, Craftaholics R Us DT
    youniquecreationbytina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree the bear is cute. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new find, Gail ! Darling card for Christmas. Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. You'll never know how much we love regular players. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and fun card. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCAYR.
    Lena - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.