Saturday, March 9, 2024

Happy Birthday Rick!


 Happy Birthday to my wonderful, Christian, God-fearing, Jesus following husband, Richard Alan Scott. 

May God bless you with many more years on earth to bring love and joy to your family and to serve God in the ways He wants you to travel in this journey on life.  

I love you to the moon and back.  Have a fabulous celebration day of your life.

Here is the Birthday Card I made for my husband. Pretty simple - Echo Park Wood look cardstock. Metal A2 size die to cut the cardstock mat. Tim H Happy Birthday individual stickers - Jolee's camping stickers.

I am sharing my card with WAW Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful masculine card for hubby Gail. Happy Birthday to him from us in the UK. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Gail! I happened to notice your blog post and wanted to wish Rick a very happy belated birthday. I hope it was a fun celebration! I pray that all is well with both of you. Beautiful card, my friend. Hugs, Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.