Thursday, February 29, 2024

Thanks!

 

Howdy Crafters:

The digital on my card is Seasonal Gate by Beccy Image. 

I added some glitter and glossy accents to the the digital.  

I cut the printed digital using a square dotted die.  

A large square dotted die was used for the orange plaid cardstock.

I added pop up foam tape behind the digital to adhere it to the Orange Plaid Cardstock, which was added white cardstock cut with a scalloped metal die.

For the base of the card I used plain orange cardstock - cut to size A2.

To finish off this card I added 3 glitter gems to the scene in the left hand corner and A clear acrylic"Thanks! " sentiment stamp [black ink] at the bottom of the card.

Sharing with:

Beccy's Place March challenge UE with her image

Word Art Wednesday with an uplifting sentiment

3 comments:

  1. How beautifully you have shown off this wonderful gate of Beccy's, Your card is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail: This is so pretty and your coloring is amazing on this sweet image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. You know it always means so much to me and I appreciate it very much. Have a blessed and creative week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Gail! The orange paper was a great choice for the mat, it compliments the image beautifully. I also like the little scallop around the edge of the white card. Love the simple sentiment too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.