Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Gingerbread Coffee+ Cookie


 Howdy Crafters - I just love this gingerbread paper - as you can tell if you have been here before.  Wouldn't a gingerbread cookie and some gingerbread tea or coffee be delightful!?
I used a rectangle die to cut out the print n cut Beccy's image. 
I took a red marker to add dots to the background of the gingerbread rectangle.  Glitter glue was added to the buttons and frosting of the gingerbread by Beccy's Image.
The coffee cup image was in my stash - I added some brown liquid pearls swirling at the top inside the cup.
Foam tape was placed on both the rectangle gingerbread die cut out and coffee for dimension.

Thank you for dropping by!

I am entering this card in November Beccy's Holiday Challenge.

Beccy's Challenge - November Holiday Challenge UE

1 comment:

  1. A coffee and a gingerbread man sounds like the perfect afternoon tea Gail, love it! The glitter adds a nice sparkle.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.