Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Fox + Tree Christmas Card

Howdy Crafters ~ yes, I am addicted to the gingerbread cardstock - so festive for Christmas.

Recipe:  Cardbase - Gingerbread Cardstock
Metal edge die for snow drifts - layered
Echo Park Snow Tree - Scotch Foam Tape Behind Tree
Fox with scarf - from my scrap box - so I am not sure where this Print N Cut images is from
Scotch Foam Tape Behind Fox with Scarf

thank you for dropping by - Merry Christmas

I am entering this card in November Beccy's Holiday Challenge.

Beccy's Challenge - November Holiday Challenge UE


 

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job with all these cards Gail... powering along at the end of the month! This fox is lovely, and I like the scene you created for him.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.