Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Embroidered Ugly Sweater Card


 Howdy Crafters - I made this ugly sweater card using my embroidery machine to stitch on watercolor paper the purchased design.  I added an embroidery blanket stitch around the designs.  A stitched square die was used to cut the green cardstock and then mounted on red cardstock base to finish off the card.

I am entering this card in A Month of Holiday Card Challenge over at Beccy's Place.  There is not enough time in the day to get all done I wish to in this month. Much going on in my family, as well as trying to get ready for Christmas.  But I keep plugging on!

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA - we are blessed beyond measure here in the Scott household. blessing to all of you. Thanks for stopping by!

Beccy's Challenge - November Holiday Challenge UE

2 comments:

  1. How clever is this?! Love this idea Gail, the stitching looks fantastic. Lovely festive paper and cardstock too. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! How wonderful Gail, love you can use your machine to do something like this, Good to hear although busy, all OK? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.