Wednesday, November 29, 2023

All hearts come home

 

Howdy Crafters ~  So sorry - I have not been crafting cards lately - however I manged to get this one done today.  Love me a snowman and Gingerbread paper.  The Snowman and sentiment are Beccy's images.  I used 2 stitched dies to cut for frames on the Snowman and sentiment.  The sled was also a die cut - I colored it up with markers.

The gingerbread paper is from my stash.  An Easy Peasy Card but oh so delightful in my opinion.  Have a blessed day.

I am entering this card in November Beccy's Holiday Challenge.

Beccy's Challenge - November Holiday Challenge UE

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic paper Gail, I love the sweet little gingerbread men and the beautiful snowflakes. The sled you added is fabulous too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.