Friday, June 25, 2021

Coffee Tag

 Howdy Crafters ~ I was very excited to be the winner of the Caffeine Paper Play. I received my prize-- this cool Trinity Stamp company Coffee Tag die and Trinity Stamps Autumn Sentiment set.  So thankful to Lisa B for gifting these sets to me.  Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Tag Die - gifted to me by a friend
Bakers Twine
Trinity Stamp Coffee Tag Die Set - has four pieces
Bakers Twine, Polk-a-dot Cardstock - Scotch Foam Tape behind Coffee Cup Tag
Trinity Stamps - Autumn sentiments - black ink

Inspired to create by:

June Caffeine Fueled paper Play UE - Sponsor Trinity Stamps

 
June CHN Patterned paper UE
June ~ #689 Cute Card Thursday UE
Monday - Crafting Happiness AG - optional beach UE

4 comments:

  1. Congrats again on last mth win and wonderful creation. Today, my daughter introduced me to Bobba Tea (she had a fruit one with mango & a milk one with taro). I tried both and liked the fruit one the best.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great creation in a lovely colour. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.