Saturday, June 26, 2021

Beary Warm Wishes

 Howdy Crafters ~ I was very blessed to  win this cute Lil'inker Bear Designs Stamp Set from Lisa B @ Caffeine  Fueled Paper Play.   So thankful to Lisa B for gifting this set to me.  Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.


 Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Dies - 2 sizes
3 Pearl Gems
Black Ink
Markers
Lil'inkers Stamp Set - [I believe the store is closed]
Makers for coloring

Sharing with these challenges:

June Caffeine Fueled paper Play UE - Past Sponsor Lil'inkers

 
June CHN Patterned paper UE
Saturday CHN #548 Weekly Christmas UE
June ~ #689 Cute Card Thursday UE

2 comments:

  1. A really cute design.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I LOVE what you did with this cutie!! So happy you used to to play along again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.