Friday, May 7, 2021

Fly a Kite

 Howdy Crafters:
I am participating in the Monthly Digi of the Month Challenge over at Imagine That!  This month Kris, has generously given us a FREE Digital set with Animals flying a Kite.  They are the cutest ever!  I brought my images into Silhouette and turned the Bunny and Dog into Print N Cut.

I am using Cloud background paper [Cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Die, grass background paper [cut with Gina Marie Stitched Landscape die], White cardstock for the sentiment [cut with a banner die] and Yellow cardstock for the sun [Cut with Gina Marie Stitched Sun Die].

I placed a pop dot behind each kite before adhering the digi to the card.

I am sharing with:

May Imagine That Digistamp May Challenge UE
Progressive challenge in which each month if you participate, you receive a free digital

May CHN Patterned Paper UE

Friday Cardz TV AG 1/3

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorably card beautifully made Gail.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, what a CHEERY and fun card, I love it❣😊 thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.