Saturday, May 8, 2021

Bloom

 Howdy Crafters ~ I was so blessed when I participated in The Greetery Blog Hop and was one of the winners of  ALL of the Spring Market Place New Releases: {$392 Value}  I received 19 products that included, Stamps+Dies, Dies, and a stencil and a bonus stamp as well.  It truly was a fabulous blessings.

Here is my first card using Always in Bloom Stamp and Die Set.  I used Distress inks and some Markers on the Tulips - which were cut with Watercolor Patterned Cardstock.  Gold Foil Cardstock was used to cut the basket. Green Watercolor Patterned cardstock for the leaves and stems.  I cut 2 Bloom Word dies and glued together and added 1 Bloom die cut in White cardstock on top after I used Blue Distress Ink to stamp on the Bloom Word die.

A LF rectangle stitched die [Blue Patterned cardstock]  and rectangle MFT Scallop Die [yellow cardstock] were used to cut the 2 mats.

I put Scotch Foam tape behind the assembled Tulips to pop them up on the card.

I will be giving this card to my Daughter-In-Law for Mother's Day.

I would like to share my card with:

May CHN Patterned Paper UE

 
 
 I will be giving this card to my DIL for Mother's Day. 
I lost my mom this year in January - she was 89 years old. 
My MIL passed in 2014 at the age of 95

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a win! I know you'll have fun exploring all the goodies. This card is so pretty. I love those beautiful tulips!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Mother’s Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inking on the Tulips. Have fun with your amazing win.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.