Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Scrap Christmas Card

This is my scraps off the craft table card - Beccy challenged us to use scraps to make a card. This was fun and fast since I had everything on my craft table ready to assemble.  
Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe
Vagabond2 Die Cutting Machine - previously cut:
CUTplorations Wonky Rectangle Die - 2 sizes - the top layer you cannot see the wonky stitches because I put all the scraps on that cut
Winter Tree
Sequin
Shovel
Beccy's Image  - Singing Mice - I brought into Silhouette last week and make a print n cut image
Scotch Foam Tape Behind the Mice

Since I had the Paper at the Bottom of this card - my mice are singing - "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year."

CLICK HERE to hear Andy Williams sing this song!

Inspired to create by:

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE - S is for scraps

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

Nov CHN Patterned- Circle die cut

 Wed Double D - What's Your Christmas Style - My style for this card is "fly by the seat of your pants" -exactly what I did - using everything already cut or piled up on my craft table - such as the patterned papers - A traditional card with left over scraps of cardstock as my background. 



(please share your style when posting)
i.e.  Traditional, Modern, Elegant, All White, Vintage, Country, etc. 

Dec Christmas Card Day by Simon Says - Show us Christmas Cards you are making this year

8 comments:

  1. Another great scraps card. The koalas (at least I think they are koalas) look great with their song underneath them. I like how you place them so the end one looks like he has abandoned shovelling the snow for a sing-a-long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Gail and I love your cute singing mice..too cute!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best type of card Gail, and it came out beautifully. Love the mix of papers and embellishments. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is so cute, Gail! I love those singing mice and I like the shovel and tree, great combination of winter images and papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little mice are too cute. I may put them on my Wishlist. Great use of your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when you can make a card from the things left on the table. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Gail and great way to use up those bits & bobs! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ Christmas Style’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous details on this cute card! Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.