Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Scrap background card

Recipe

Vagabond2
CUTplorations Stitched Wonky Rectangle Die for bottom mat which you really cannot see the stitched Wonky cuts

second Rectangle die: I used this die to cut white cardstock and glue down SCRAPS from my crafting table - the background includes scrap of cardstock as well as a scrap of recycled cardboard[brown]

CUTplorations stitched Tag die - Sentiment Stamp - Misti - Versafine Black ink [this was on my scrap table for a future card so I added it to this card]

Bakers Twine
Snowflake die - from my scrap table

Print N Cut Beccy's Image - I previously cut in Portrait and had this image ready for a card.

Inspired to create by:

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE - S is scraps
Beccy's Day 21 was to use scraps to create a Christmas Card - this is my second card - I am liking this idea as it will help clean up my crafting table that is loaded with items for future projects - I need to get organized! Yep I do.

 Sat CHN Weekly Christmas UE


 Nov CHN Patterned Paper- UE

 Monday SS Recycle--I used recycled cardboard on the rectangle die with other scraps of cardstock on my craft table. #4


 Dec Christmas Card Day by Simon Says - Show us Christmas Cards you are making this year

4 comments:

  1. I know that feeling of being swamped by scraps that you will "use sometime". I'm super glad that Beccy has inspired us to use some of them. I like the idea of using the scraps in thirds down the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrap card is so cute, Gail! I'm working on mine today! Have a good one, my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a great job on this scrap background Gail, it looks wonderful. I like the addition of the sentiment tag too. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scrap card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.