Tuesday, March 6, 2018

TT~382~

Howdy Crafters ~ It's time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown - our Theme for this challenge #382  is Super Heroes ~ our sponsor is My Grafico.

I am was gifted with this cute Super Hero Digital and here is my card creation - this card looks better in person -
You may upload 3 projects/cards to this challenge - Come on down! 
Thanks for dropping by ~ Gail~  Tuesday Throwdown A Team

Recipe
Cardstock - White Black - DCWV Boys patterned 
Spellbinders Rectangle dies
Digital Stamp Super Hero #3 - My Grafico
Ink and Markers for coloring Digital
Portrait Die Cutting machine - to make digital a Print N Cut
Scotch foam Tape Behind Digital
Red Stickles Glitter Gel on Mask - boots - gloves
MFT - Die Namics Stitched tag die - Cuttlebug - Kraft Cardstock
My personal stamps - Strong, Brave, Man of Courage - that I ordered through The Cutting Cafe
ATG Gun

It would be an honor to share with:
March CHN Patterned Challenge
SS National Craft Month


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.