Monday, March 5, 2018

Envelopes!

Howdy Crafters - I have been working on envelopes for all those cards I created - I now have 11 done and 2,000 more to go but who is counting????? It will be a never-ending-crafting adventure - If only I would make the envelope when I make the card--- ain't happening.... thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
Envelope Maker WRMK
Various Patterned Papers
Adhesive - Double Side tape for the closure

It would be an honor to share with:
March CHN Patterned Challenge
PIP AG
SS National Craft Month

2 comments:

  1. Fun to make envelopes for cards. I mailed the Color Changing Easter Eggs card in the Tulip envelope today to my niece's daughter for her 1st Easter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good! So that envelope maker board is worth it eh? But it's only for US sizes right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.