Wednesday, December 6, 2017

~Ornament Treat Cup ~

Howdy Crafters- 
Oh my goodness, I am head over heels loving this SVG cut by Regina Easter at the Cutting Cafe. It does take a littler more time to get everything cut out and assembled, but I am saying "It is worth the time!"

I personalized my Ornament Treat Cup with the custom name stamps I ordered from Regina this year. Ben is my son, Michelle is my DIL, Taylor is my first born grandchild [age 18], Sydney is my step-grand-daughter [age 15], Walker is my second born grandson [age 17], and Carson [ age 6] is the third born grandson.

The treat cup portion will holds several Peppermint candies [I only had 2 Chocolate mint candies on hand but I plan to get some more candies to add to the cup] ~ how about stuffing some money in one of these and giving as a gift?

This treat cup looks much better in person - the photo does not do it justice in my opinion.  There is still time before Christmas to get your Ornament Treat Cup project completed - Visit the Cutting Cafe Blog Tomorrow - and see what other wonderful projects the DT has created - and look for the opportunity to WIN 3 FREE SVG's of your choice - Whoot! Whoot! - blessings, Gail - Happy to be design for the Cutting Cafe.

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Ornament Treat Cup by Regina Easter The Cutting Cafe
Recycled Cardstock for base
Plaid Cardstock - White Cardstock - Black Cardstock
Clear Cardstock - can be purchased at the Cutting Cafe
2 way glue, Scotch White Glue - ATG
Custom Stamps [names] - Misti - Gina K Black Ink - white cardstock and fussy cut
Plaid Ribbon - Bow It All
Rope type twine
Micron Black Ink Pen to write 2017

It would be an honor to share with these challenges:
Dec 31 CHN Extra Christmas 
Dec 9 CHN Weekly #362 Christmas Challenge 
Dec 31 CHN Patterned Paper 
Dec 13 Simon Says Wed Gift It #3 

2 comments:

  1. What a great project.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and a lovely personalised gift.


    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper and Christmas Extra challenges.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.