Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Mitten Shaker ~ The Cutting Cafe

Howdy Crafters - I love me a Shaker card and this is no exception - This Mitten shaker from the Cutting Cafe is so easy to cut and assemble.
Since I live in the Winter~Water~Wonderland of Michigan, I flipped my mitten up [Michigan is the Mitten state ya know] - I plan on giving this shaker Christmas card to my mom who loves Cardinals - ~ thanks for stopping by ~ and be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog TOMORROW as you could win 3 SVG's FREE!  Stop by to see how! Have a blessed week ~ Gail~


Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Mitten Shaker Card at The Cutting Cafe
Cardstock - White, Black, Double Sided Cardstock - the mat is the back of the Cardinal Cardstock
Glitter Ribbon
Poppy Stamps Pine Springs Die Cut - Green cardstock
Micro Beads - red & green for shaker
Clear Cardstock - can be purchased at the Cutting Cafe
Cuttlebug - Embossing Folder - Swiss Dot on the mitten band
2-way glue - score-tape - ATG
Misti - Gina K Black Ink - Clear Dollar Stamps Sentiment

It would be an honor to share with:
Dec 31 CHN Extra Christmas 
Dec 9 CHN Weekly #362 Christmas Challenge 
Dec 31 CHN Patterned Paper

3 comments:

  1. Those cardinals are beautiful. Love the mitten design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the mitten as a shaker style with Cardinal background scene.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really sweet. I'm sure your mom loved it! Thanks again...oh you know the drill! 😉

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.