Wednesday, August 30, 2017

School Bookmark

Howdy Crafters -  I created a School Bookmark today using TH Bookmark and Tag Die - New Black Magic Cardstock - which is black with a color underneath - emboss it, tear it, sand it and other items I found in the craft room - thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
TH Bookmark & Tag Die Cut - Cuttlebug Machine
Yarn
Washi Tape- ruler, music, September, and Cool
From Scrap box - SVG Apple cut with a center - then I found a glitter Medallion  to that fit perfectly inside - another half cut apple and I wrote School using a black ink pen
I used the Darci Large Dot embossing folder on the Black Magic Cardstock to reveal the Red dots




It would be a joy to share with:
Simon Says Monday - School Related or Study Related #4
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes #4
WAW AG 298 - 299 with sentiment #3
Little C's Medallions 1E - glitter Medallion inside the apple

3 comments:

  1. Love the bookmark! What a great idea for Back to school theme! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa-hooo! My literary nerdy side always rejoices when I see a stylish bookmark! I really like how you incorporated the Washi tape and how you've left the apple on top only partially-showing. This has all sorts of layers of goodness and it couldn't help but make me smile. Thanks again for sharing your talents with us for our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.