Thursday, August 31, 2017

Marker boxes

Howdy Crafters -  So I needed some storage space for some of my pens and markers - I picked this Marker Boxes SVG cut up over at the Silhouette Store by Jamie Cripps - there are 2 boxes per cut that fit on my Portrait mat - Yeah! and there is also a box that comes with the cut if you wish to put 3 of these cuts -inside. I might cut the box out  later ~ I really like these boxes for holding A wink of Stella, some of my Markers, and pens ~ Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed week ~ Gail~ 2 photos here

Recipe
SVG by Jamie Cripps - Kraft Cardstock - Portrait ie Cutting machine

It would be an honor to share with
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes #5

Showing the back of the box laying flat
August  DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge

3 comments:

  1. A really fab way to store you pens, i loved my silhouette for things like this.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to organize your pens & markers. I need to get to organizing mine. Better yet why do you not come here and organize them for me? Heehee.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.