Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Bible Journal Notebook Cover

Howdy Crafters - I started a NEW Bible Study on line that Robin Sampson is offering for FREE [$20 value] - it comes with stickers, notes, printable[s] and this study is self-paced - [If you have not signed up you can sign up here.] This class is FREE - she gives you a coupon to sign up. :)

Instead of using my Bible for Journaling, I am using a Spiral notebook and adding notes as I read and learn, and stickers and such for the artistic Journaling  - Robin is using a Planner and provides sheets for anyone that wishes to do the same - there are several videos and step by steps once you sign up - do not get overwhelmed - take your time -- that is what I am doing:)

Thanks for stopping by and & have a blessed week ~ Gail ~

Recipe for Cover
Spiral Notebook
Pink Paper - ATG for the front
Black Writing Marker to make Stitching lines to frame in the page - several other FRAMED sections on this page
Free Stickers compliment of Robin Sampson - I printed on sticker paper and some I printed on cardstock - fussy cut and glued on the page
Bakers Twine on a die cut tag - Cuttlebug
Bugaboo digital Frog - I print and cut in Silhouette and colored with Watercolor markers
Washi Tape - the flowers are from Robin - the other is Washi Tape from my stash
Print and Cut prepared by in Silhouette  - Mickey Mouse - Butterflies, Bugaboo Frog, 
Cards TV Stamp - Hop To It - Versafine Black Ink
Black Ink Pen for writings on the Cover

It would be an honor to share with
Simon Says Monday - It's a Frame Up - Frames -  #2 - Black Writing Marker to make Faux Stitching border for frame as well as additional framing of other items on the cover.

1 comment:

  1. I really love what you've done here! I think it's great how you took the materials and implemented them in your own way (a notebook instead of your bible) and I'm sure this will contain some amazing things! I also appreciated your encouragement to take our time and do things in our own way at our own pace. Thank you so much for sharing this with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.