Saturday, January 19, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends CH#143

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. We have a new challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends ~ Twine . Use Twine on your card creation.
Here is my creation using the Fantastic Dogs Stamp Set from Mark's Finest Papers. 


You can purchase the Fantastic Dogs Stamp Set 
at the store by clicking  HERE.
The Fantastic Dogs is a wonderful set of stamps added to my collection. I think this dog is so cute. I attempted to make the dog look like he has been through some rough travels, as well as roughed up the mat and distressed the sentiment with ink.
I hope you will join me for this weeks challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends. You could win a set of stamps for your entry. See you there!
RECIPE
* Kraft Cardstock
* Scrap piece of cardstock for mat and ovals
* Twine from scrap bin unknown brand
* Fantastic Dogs Stamp Set by Marks Finest Papers & Stamps a Heinrich Co.
* Memento Black Ink
* PowderPuff Chalk Ink Mocha Mama
* Spectrum Noir Markers
* Die cut ovals Little Stackers Nestling Dies (new item for me)
* Pop Up Tape Forever in Time
*Tim Holtz Paper Distresser - around the mat

Challenges
Ends Jan 20 Paper Playtime - PETS - unlimited
Ends Jan 20 The Kraft Journal - use scraps - unlimited
Ends Jan 30 Card Crafters Circle - Layers 3E (#2)
Ends Jan 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now - CH#5 anything goes unlimited



8 comments:

  1. Gail--what a cute card! I love how you used your twine for the puppy's leash. Very creative use of the twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, I love how you "roughed" up the pup! Very pretty leash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and what a great idea to use the twine for the leash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!! Twine makes a wonderful leash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leash you made with the twine was very clever. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little puppers. You really did a sweet job with this use of baker's twine. Have you seen to vintage baker's twine at My Craft Spot? That's on my current "must have" list. LOL
    Thanks for sharing this one with us at The Kraft Journal.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a good job with the twine. Well, if you want some ruffing (pun intended) up I'll send Teddy your way. Bought Teddy a squeaker tennis ball yesterday. He likes when we squeak and then toss it for him to go get. He gets a startled look when it squeaks and he is holding the ball in his mouth so he paws it around like a cat (I always say he is part Cougar).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.