Friday, January 18, 2013

Get Well

Welcome to my blog. I am still cleaning but hey, one has to stop and craft now and then - I am getting my craft room organized a bit (yeah, right a bit - it looks like a tornado came through here)~ so I clean between cooking, laundry, etc. Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful evening. It is movie night in this house! 
Top 3 at V's Sweet Ideas Blog Challenge - thank you
RECIPE
~White cardstock for the base from the stash
~Scrap of silver cardstock for the embossing mat
~Clocks Embossing folder by Darcie - new item for me
~Scrap of Kraft Cardstock for the sentiment
~Sentiment by Clear Dollar Stamps
~Black Memento Ink
~Pop up tape Forever in Time from the stash
~Scrap of gold ribbon (my last tiny piece)
~1 1/2 inch Fiskars Circle punch 
~Use the Crop-a-dile to punch holes in the circle to run the ribbon through
~Gold Washi Tape (new item)

 CHALLENGES 
Ends Jan 20 Pause Dream Enjoy  - Ribbons - unlimited 
Ends Jan 20 The Kraft Journal - use scraps - unlimited 
Ends Jan 23 Simon Says Washi Tape unlimited 
Ends Jan 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now -anything goes unlimited 
Ends Jan 31 V"s Sweet Challenge Gold and Silver 2E(#1)
Ends Jan 31 Broken Box Stock Get Well 3E(#1) 
Ends Feb 3  Clear It Out Challenge Circles[clocks] ~Use up Stash: cardstock, washi tape,ribbon) unlimited entries

8 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, thanks for playing along with us again at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold washi tape! Thank you so much for stopping by our challenge blog V's Sweet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Gail :-) I love the embossing and CAS design ,,, stunning ! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    I am clearing out my craft room too ,, yep, the same tornado whizzed through mine too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the clock embossing. I did not get that one & will have to put it on my wish list. After you clean your craft room you can come clean mine. Heehee.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the embossed clock background! Thank you for joining us again Gail at THe Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful embossing! I love and the one in color! Thanks for joining us at V's Sweet Ideas!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card full with gorgeous details!! LOVE the embossed clocks and the gold embossing script text!!! Thanks for playing along with us at V's Sweet Challenge (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!
    Thanks for playing along with Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges
    <3 Pam, PDE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.