Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Bugaboo!


WELCOME! It is an honor for me to be January's Biggest Fan & Guest Designer for Bugaboo Stamps. 

Jodie is a very creative artist and offers the cutest digital stamps that fit a variety of themes. I am so appreciative of her generous Friday freebie, as well as her sponsorship on the various challenges I have entered. I have been blessed to be a winner of her digital stamps as well. It is a joy to enter the challenges at Bugaboo.

Today is the 4th day of a week long celebration at Bugaboo and you are invited! Hop on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and read all about it! Happy Birthday Bugaboo, Jodie, Tammy and the entire Design Team - it is going to be a grand celebration!

Here is my Birthday Card Using the Bugaboo Birthday Envelope
3 in a Row - Bugaboo Image, Bling, Pink
Recipe
* White Cardstock for base of card
* Scrap of Happy Birthday Paper for mat unknown(gift from sister)
* 3 Gems Recollections (new)
* Bugaboo Digital Stamp birthday envelope
* Spectrum Noir Markers
* Peeled Paint Rangers for distressing enevelope
*Happy Birthday stamp Inkadinkado
* Pop Up Tape Forever in Time
* Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder on bright pink cardstock scrap

CHALLENGE 
Ends Jan 15 Papertake Weekly Anything New digital stamp
Ends Jan 16 Crafty Ribbons - new beginnings unlimited 
Ends Jan 17 Stampin Dragon - Anything goes unlimited
Ends Jan 18 2 Sisters Celebration unlimited
Ends Jan 19 Bugaboo Cupcake digital 3 in a row bingo 
Ends Jan 24 Wags & Whiskers - Celebration unlimited 
Ends Jan 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now - CH#5 anything goes unlimited

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card and great use of the freebie. Thanks so much for playing along during our celebration week at Catch-The-Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background paper complements your coloring of the digi image. Took me awhile to get my card ready since I had to move my laptop out of my computer room since I broke the light in that room last night when I heard a loud pop when I turned everything off last night.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Gail! I love how you colored the image and the bright,fun colors you used for your card!
    Lori
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Card, I love your take on our Match Three Challenge well done! Thanks so much for playing along and helping to make our Birthday Bash a Huge Success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.