Sunday, November 4, 2012

We're in Love

OK - I could not resist making this card! I dedicate this posting to Sunshine Honey Bee. Here is my post and following my post is her reply. This explains why we are "In Love." Thanks for dropping by today - have a great week! And please leave me some love! :) ~ Gail ~


Vintage Deer So Thankful card posting by Gail:
I am in love with a deer! This Vintage Deer Digital Stamp. that is! Shh - don't tell my husband! Kidding of course, my hubby already knows how I feel about this digital deer stamp. I don't keep secrets from him. My husband is a wonderful man. I was so blessed he asked me to be his wife. I am so thankful!

Sunshine HoneyBee's reply:
Dear Deer card. I'm in love with Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow but do not tell my hubby; he already knows and either way my hubby is a keeper.
Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & Brown challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B

RECIPE
Recollections Cardstock - Carl's Corner Punch
Vintage Deer Digital Stamp- Compliments of Free Vintage Digital Stamps
Pirate Digital Stamp - Compliments of Beccy's Place
Ribbon - Celebrate it, Chalks Brown ink to distress, Crayola Colored Pencils
SU Heart Punch, Quickutz Love die

Oh why not - I will enter this card in the following challenges:
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - orange and brown - ends 11/8
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Distress your Card -ends 11/8
The Scrapbooking Queen Digital Challenge - Thanksgiving - must use a digital stamp - ends 11/24
Catch the Bug challenge blog - anything goes with a digital stamp  - ends 11/10
Beccy's Place - November challenge -use one of her digital stamps - end 11/30

6 comments:

  1. Captain Jack Sparrow says you'll not be walking the plank with this wonderful card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Thank you for linking up with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We're so happy you played along! Please join us, again, next week, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a Dear Gail & Captain Jack Sparrow is in Love with your card. Thanks for joining Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & Brown challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Great back story on the card Gail, I was wondering what the connection was between a deer, a pirate and a love heart! I can see why you like the deer image so much, it's really beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gail - great story, explains a lot about the images on the card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.