Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tri Shutter Deer Card


I followed directions from Lois Bak for making a Tri-Shutter Fold card this afternoon. I like how it turned out. Of course, I have my favorite Vintage Deer Digital Stamp on this card!  Thank you for dropping by today - I was honored ~ have a great week! ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
TPC Studio School Days Penmanship paper - card base
DCWV - Fall Harvest Paper
Recollections - Orange and Kraft Cardstock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder (used on the orange cardstock)
Recollection pearls
Chalks brown ink to distress around the card and deer image
Handmade Stickers from Walmart
Happy Thanksgiving added by me under the digital stamp before I printed it out. 
Challenges
 Tutorial Time Speedy TV Challenge #22
Pause Dream Enjoy - brown and orange- ends 11/8
Simon Says - Just add pearls-ends 11/4
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Distress your card- ends 11/8
Stampin Sisters in Christ - Thanksgiving - ends 11/10
The Scrapbooking Queen Digital Challenge - you must use a digital stamp - Fall/Thanksgiving -ends 11/24
Cardz TV - So Thankful - fall or Thanksgiving - ends 11/8
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - anything goes - ends 11/10
Hiding in my Craftroom - pick 3 color- brown, orange, green- limit 3E

13 comments:

  1. Dear Gail, Oh Deer! Wow! I've not made a Tri-Shutter card before. This is so cool. Thanks for joining Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & Brown challenge.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome job you did on the tutorial. Your deer image is wonderful - very cool masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out so nice...I like the image of your deer...well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, This card is fabulous! You did a wonderful job.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Tri-Shutter card! I'm so glad you joined us at Tutuial Time on SpeedyTV for this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the tri-shutter card, Gail. So glad you joined us at TTSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fall colors and the dear image you used. Darling card Gail!!!
    Thanks for playing this week on TTSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a gorgeous image. You did a wonderful job with the card. Thanks for joining TTSTV and PDE CHallenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the papers you've used to showcase this regal deer. Thanks for playing in the TTSTV challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these shutter cards. Thanks for playing with us @ PDEC.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute. You did a great job with the shutter card. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - this is stunning. I have not made a shutter card - want to try it hough. Thanks for joining us at SSiC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.