Friday, November 2, 2012

Vintage Deer So Thankful

I am in love with a deer! This Vintage Deer Digital Stamp. that is! Shh - don't tell my husband! Kidding of course, my hubby already knows how I feel about this digital deer stamp. I don't keep secrets from him. My husband is a wonderful man. I was so blessed he asked me to be his wife. I am so thankful!
Deer Card Recipe 
Layout - Friends of Speedy TV
Vintage Digital Deer Stamp - compliments of Free Vintage Digital Stamps 
So Thankful message - created by me
DCWV - Harvest Gatherings Cardstock
Recollections Kraft Cardstock -mat for card
Ribbon by Studio G
Recollection Pearls
Distress Ink - Rangers Tea Dye
Challenges
Friends of Speedy TV - #44 CAS with a Sketch - unlimited
Pause Dream Enjoy-Challenge #44 - Orange & Brown - unlimited
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Just add pearls-unlimited
Cardz TV - #18 - So Thankful- Thanksgiving (unlimited)
Thank you for dropping by - I appreciate and read all comments~ have a great day! ~ Gail ~

17 comments:

  1. Dear Deer card. I'm in love with Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow but do not tell my hubby; he already knows and either way my hubby is a keeper.
    Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & Brown challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job and is perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. That deer looks so realistic. Thanks for playing with us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa -you made me smile! I have not seen Johnny Deep as Captain Jack Sparrow - so I guess I need to watch that movie! Maybe my next cards will all have Captain Jack Sparrow on them! LOL - have a nice evening. Thanks to everyone that leave such nice messages on my blog. One thing about a blog, everyone is so positive - no wonder I am so happy - it rubs off you know! Enjoy everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful deer card! Great digi!! Love the leaf paper, too. Thank you so very much for joining our So Thankful challenge at CTVS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gail,
    I found your blog from Cricut Chick's Youtube channel joolie2006 video.
    Congratulations on winning Action Wobble#4, pretty cool!Love your male card...awesome deer stamp!
    You are so right about the papercraft bloggers!They are so supportive! I am a new follower come by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really rocking this sketch. Now you made a great fall card. Thanks for using our sketch in so many ways at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. More pretty dp! You are definately on a roll. Wonderful fall card. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card using the FOSTV 44 sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Gail! That deer is beautiful! So glad you are enjoying using this sketch at FOSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! I love the patterned paper you used. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges and Cardz TV Stamps, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How perfect! This sketch is totally working for you! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card-- love the squares-- super fun sketch :) Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and great design! Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card. Thank you for stopping by and taking the challenge at Cardz Tv Stamps.
    Amanda (CTVS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colors and the image. Thanks for joining us over at Cards Tv Stamps. Candice

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great looking deer card!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV Stamps Challenge!
    Elaine
    CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.