Friday, November 2, 2012

Thank you!

Those who live in the USA, have so much to be thankful for - the poorest of the poor in the USA is richer than any poor in a 3rd-World Country. I thank God everyday for my food - so many people go without food - it is hard to image that happening in our world, but it does. God has Bless America!
RECIPE
Saturated Canary Digital Stamp - Washi Girl
White Cardstock from Sam's Club
Pearls by Recollections
Purple Lace Ribbon ~ WYLA
Crayola colored pencils
Thank you clear stamp by Hero Arts
Oval Die Cut by Quickutz
Challenges:
Brown Sugar - Pearls & Lace - limit 2E
Cut It Up - Challenge #5 - Thank you (limit 1 entry)
Simon Stamp and Show - just add pearls- unlimited
Thank you for stopping by today - I Thank You! Have a great day today! ~ Gail ~ 

11 comments:

  1. love the cute little image how adorable. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love that image! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar for the Pearls and lace challenge! We hope you join us again!!
    Good luck!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your image!! The little girl is signing "I love you" in American Sign Language!!
    So cute!! Thank you for linking up to Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your image!! The little girl is signing "I love you" in American Sign Language!!
    So cute!! Thank you for linking up to Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn
    mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and I love the meaning behind it. Stay safe and thanks for Joining Us at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the pearls you added to the corner! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Kimberly
    Cut It Up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Looks like me and my washi apart from the fact that she is pretty!! I popped over from Brown Sugar as your card caught my eye. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.