Thursday, November 8, 2012

Paris

I have never been to Paris. That may be a place I would like to visit someday - to view the Eiffel Tower and eat in a few restaurants. Most of my travels have been in the USA - Canada - Mexico. Thanks for dropping by today - I hope you have a wonderful day. My day is great when I do something kind for others. Do something kind today - you will have a great day! ~ Gail~
RECIPE
Pre-made DCWV size A2 green card
Ribon by Studio G
Distressing with Powder Puff Amaretto ink
Digital stamps - all three by Free Vintage Digital Stamps.
Challenges
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Paris
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card! Love the map of Paris! Hope you'll visit Paris one day! It's a really beautiful city and I'm sure you'll love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.