Thursday, November 15, 2012

Merry Christmoose!

I really like this Merry Christmoose digital stamp. I think it makes a very cute card. I am happy you stopped by today. I hope you are taking some time to craft and enjoy life - I am happy to be alive today. I am blessed beyond measure! Have a wonderful day and week! Stop by again! ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
Pre-made size A2 white cardstock card by Joann's Essentials
Recollections Classic Christmas -Mat ( tear it, emboss it, sand it cardstock) I sand it
Snowflake brad - Recollections
Pop up tape - Forever in Time
Black ink for distressing MS
Marianne Die cut ! Recollections mint green cardstock - this is a neat die cut set
Merry Christmoose Digital (pre-colored) stamp Little Scraps from Heaven
CHALLENGES
2012 Christmas Card Challenge - snowman or other Christmas card
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes
The Pink Elephant - die cuts and/or punches
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas cards - ends December 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.