Thursday, November 15, 2012

I wish above all else

This is one of my favorite scriptures in the Holy  Bible. God wants us all to prosper and to be in good health. He provides us with all of our NEEDS according to His riches in Glory. I hope you are experiencing good health today and prosperity. I am not rich in gold & silver, but I am rich in His mercies and blessings. Have a God-filled day today! Enjoy your life on earth - there is more to come in Heaven! ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
Pre-made size A2 card - Joann Essentials
Mat paper unknown - from my scraps
Washi tape - I created over 1 month ago 
Recollections cardstock - black, brown, orange
Micron black ink pen for the nose
Brown Chalks ink for distressing
Winter Wonder Tim Holtz die cut
Chipboard for die cutting
Digital sentiment created by me
CHALLENGES
Wednesday Word Art - anything goes - must include sentiment
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes 
2012 Christmas Challenges - Snowman theme
The Pink Elephant - die cuts and/or punches
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas - ends Dec 1

1 comment:

  1. Gail I also love that scripture, your card showcases it in a unique way. Thank you for posting with us.
    Psalm 103 Blessings
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.