Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2

Thank you for coming by my blog today. It is a honor when you visit. I hope you are getting some crafting done today. It is my therapy - you know! Have a blessed day! ~ Gail ~
Today's creation is a Thanksgiving Card
RECIPE
DCWV - Fall Harvest plaid and leaf cardstock
Kraft cardstock for the sentiment (Sentiment created by me)
Yarn - I purchased this for $1 at Big Lots - my tag is missing so I cannot give the name
Turkey and Flower 3-D stickers from Wally World ($1.49 a package - a real bargain)
Kraft Brand Big Pinking Scissors
CHALLENGES
Sketchy Sunday - 365 Cards - Day #256
Paper Playtime - Autumn Colors
Word Art Wednesday - Give Thanks or anything you choose - must have sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Great card!! Love the papers you used. The border strip with the leaves is just perfect. Love the turkey, too. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my that little turkey is too cute!!! fab card :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cute lil turkey!!! gobble gobble!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours on your card. And that turkey is cute to bits!

    Thank you for playing along with us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!

    Cheers,
    DT Jenny
    cookieadventures.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.