Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Flourish & Swirl

Thank you for stopping by - I am always honored that you came to visit. Have a  wonderful day! Enjoy life on earth - it is very short! ~ Gail ~
I received a new flourish die cut so I tried it out today. I like how it cuts in the Cuttlebug using the metal plate.
RECIPE
Polk-a-dot paper by October Afternoon - mat
Kraft Cardstock for the base card
Yarn from Big Lots (Lost tag so I can only tell you it cost $1)
Die Cut flourish by Cherry Lynn Designs
CHALLENGES
Come and Get It - Flourish & Swirls - limit 2E (#1)
365 Card Challenge Day #257 - Blank Slate

2 comments:

  1. I think this would be a great manly card-like the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.