Friday, November 16, 2012

Cookie Monster!

I really like this Sesame Street Season Cartridge.  My almost 2-year old grandson will be getting many cards with the images from this cartridge as he likes those characters. Shhh - so do I! Thanks for stopping by. I hope your evening is going well. Enjoy the weekend. ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
Far Hill Snowy Background
Trees Rubber Stamp Art Impressions
Joann Essential Green Ink
White cardstock from Sam's club
Recollections colored papers
Black Color Bok cardstock
Sesame Street Season Cricut Cartridge - Cookie Monster cut at 4"
Black Micron in pen for accents
MS Gray ink for snow accient
CHALLENGES
Cardz TV Scene It - CH #19
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas - ends Dec 19
2012 Christmas Card Challenge - Snowmen or any Christmas card
The Pink Elephant - punches and or/die cuts
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes

11 comments:

  1. Gail, your Cookie Monster card is absolutely darling! I've never seen anyone do a card like this, and yours is superb! He looks happy as ever in his snowy playground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!!Love the Cookie Monster!Very sweet!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Scene. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week for the CTVS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great great card!! Love the trees in the bg and Cookie Monster is just way to cute!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Scene It' challenge at CTVS!!!! :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail I have been looking around your blog and it is so beautiful. Love your paper crafting! WOW and all the cards I see so far! They are all so gorgeous! I love your Cookie Monster!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card made me LOL - so adorable!!
    Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this just made me laugh.... thank you!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, I love this cartridge too! I had to buy it even though their are not any little kids in the family! lol

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV Stamps Challenge:)
    Elaine
    CTVC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I definitely think I need this cart :) Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.