Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bert & The Snowy Village

Happy Saturday Crafty People! Glad you stopped by. I have been cutting out characters from the Sesame Street Season Cricut Cartridge. I have to say, my first couple of cuts - Cookie Monster and Big Bird did much better than my Bert and Elmo. Never-the-less, I am finding ways to fix the mess ups. I think with this must intricate detail a 4" and 4 1/2" are too small. These characters would probably make better scrapbooking pages. Thanks for stopping by today. Here is Bert.
RECIPE
Sesame Street Season Cartridge - Bert - page  65
Recollection colored papers
Snowy Village 1 Embossing folder by Nellie Snellen
MS Gray ink to distress
Pre-made Joan Essential size A2 white card
Black Micron ink pen for accents 
Pop up tape Forever in Time 
CHALLENGES
Cardsz TV - Scene It - must use Cricut Cut - Thanksgiving/Christmas
Just Keep on Creating Christmas - ends Dec 1
2012 Christmas Card Challenge - snowman or any other Christmas Card
The Pink Elephant - die cuts and or punches
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that snow ball.....I can't wait for Christmas to see all that wonderful white Blanket on the ground! I love to cover up by the wood stove and read a book. It is just beautiful to watch it snow. Love the Big lake effect snow flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Gail - makes me want to play in the snow. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy my sweet friend.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine
    DT - Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is an awesome background!! love Bert and his giant snowball :-) thanks for joining us at Cardz TV stamps "Scene It" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.