Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Lantern

48 more days until Christmas! Can you believe it? Seems like this year has zoomed by! Today's card was created using a Stamp Set I won from Mark's Finest Paper & Stamps. I was so honored to have my number selected. Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
Pre-made white cardstock Joann's Essentials
Ribbon by Celebrate It
Stamps by Marks Finest Paper & Stamps
Crayola Coloring pencils
Challenges
FOSTV Challenge #45 - anything goes 11/5 - 11/11
Through the Craftroom Door - Challenge #43 anything goes
The Pink Elephant - Favorite coloring medium (color pencils are mine)
Wednesday Word Art - (off the path of Give Thanks - but I am thankful for Jesus)
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas - ends December 1
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Tha stamp set seems to be a favorite. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, this is a wonderful CAS card! Love that image, the pretty bow, the design, and sweet sentiment! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. I cannot believe Christmas is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are putting your new set to good use - thanks for joining FOSTV45.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize this stamp! I actually have it, but haven't used it yet. I just got my new November and December stamps from Mark's Finest Papers and need to use all of them as well. Too many stamps and never enough time. No wait, there can never be too many stamps. LOL
    Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. You are SUCH a blessing!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win. Lovely card with the new stamps set. Thanks for joining us again this week at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail, a light is always a symbol of hope. 48 days until Christmas, a little trivia to spur us forward.
    We love having you enter your beautiful cards in our challange.
    Blessings,
    Carole B
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card! Nice job using the sentiment too!! Thanks for playing along this week at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Please don't remind me about how soon Christmas will be upon us. I am woefully underprepared! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm late in thanking you for adding it to our Word Art Wednesday links last week. I was out of town, and couldn't make the rounds until today, but your creation definitely stands out. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.