Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Autumn - Leaves falling & Thanksgiving Time

I had a Quickutz Embossing folder in my stash that I have not tried out and decided tonight I would create a card using this embossing folder.  I used Kraft Cardstock by Recollections as my card base, then grabbed some scraps to create this card. Thank you for stopping by today! I hope your week is going well and that you took time to VOTE! God Bless America. ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
Recollections Cardstock - Kraft and Orange
DCWV Harvest Gathering Cardstock for the circle and strip
Chalks Brown ink to distress the circle
Studio G Ribbon
Do you see the turkey at the top and Happy Thanksgiving at the bottom of the card?
Challenges
Paper Playtime- Challenge #88 - Autumn Colors
Twist of Faith Card Challenge - #10 A Sketch
Wags and Whiskers - Fall Colors
Paper Take Weekly -anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love Kraft card bases. I need to get some Kraft cardstock. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Gail!! Love the touch of color and your ribbon! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Paper Playtime Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fall card! Thanks so much for joining the challenge!
    <3 Pam
    Pause Dream Enjoy Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gail! Wow, you really rocked the sketch at Twist of Faith.....I love your creation! The kraft and orange just seem so right together....a lovely, happy Autumn card. Thanks for sharing, and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.