Thursday, October 11, 2012

Trick or Treat Notepad

Inside the Note pad
Front Cover of Notepad
Here is a Halloween Matchbox Style Note Pad I just created. It was made using the template provided by Mirkwood Designs, but I could not get my browser to print it at the recommended size, so I had to save it in Word and then size it (mine fits papers 3 1/2 inches by 2 3/4 inches). The one on Mirkwood is for Post-It notes, I cut up orange paper to use on the inside.
Recipe
1. Mirkwood Design Template
2. Orange paper to cover the template that is printed out on white cardstock
3. Stapler
4. Decorations - I used The Paper Studio All Season Chip board bundle cut-outs
I entered this project in:
1. Penny's Paper Craft Challenge - anything but a card
2. Just Keep Creating - anything goes
3. MCC Challenge #1 - The Gh'oul Times
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope your week is going wonderful - mine is! ~ Gail ~

4 comments:

  1. super cute love these. I would love if you would hop over and grab my new blog button i have yours posted on mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this. Did you make the from video over at Linda's Boutique? I just made 10 of them. Well still have to decorate the fronts.

    Hug Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh This is a lot of fun! What a great project. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great project. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.