Thursday, October 11, 2012

Miniature Suitcase


Isn't this the cutest thing? I found this free miniature suitcase template at Mirkwood design templates.
It does take some time to put the project together, but so cute when completed.
Recipe for this suitcase:
1. Template from Mirkwood
2. K & Company Life Journey paper
3. Black Ribbon from Joann's
4. I made my own buckle (Punch by Paper Studio)  and handle using Brass brads - Recollections
Thank you for stopping by today and visiting my blog ~Have a great week! ~ Gail ~
This project entered in:
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #97 -anything but a card
Simon Says - Die Cut and/or Punches

5 comments:

  1. Oh I really like this! Definitely worth the time it takes to put it together! Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this week
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gail this is fantastic. Sorry I missed it yesterday. Love it.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool creation!! Love it!


    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty for our Anything But A Card Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!! Would make a sweet little gift holder!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice suitcase! so sweet! bravo! thanks for playing with PPC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.