Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Wobble card

I had some Paper Studio Card-stock elements I purchased last Summer so I decided to use them to created a quick card.
Recipe
~ Black Pre-made cardstock by DCWV
~ Friskers 2 inch punch for the purple moon - cut from DCWV Glitter cardstock
~ Pumpkin & October 31 cardstock digi's from the Paper Studio
~ Action Wobble behind the pumpkin
This card was entered n the following card challenges:
1. Hiding in my Craftroom - Orange, Purple, Black Halloween card
2. Simon Says, Die Cut &/or Punches
3.Just Keep on Creating - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. this is so cute and thank you for grabbing my button, I also became a follower sorry I had forgot to do so the other day while visiting. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at Hiding in my Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Gail! We're so glad you shared it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.