Friday, October 12, 2012

NEON!

WOW! This was definitely a challenge for me! I had to look in my stash to see if I had anything NEON and yes, I found some NEON pink paper I received as a gift several years ago and Neon Green Ribbon I bought this past summer at Walmart for 10 cents a package of 3 on clearance. This card was created for 365 Card Challenge - Day 224.
Recipe
1. Size A2 card - this is pre-made from Joann's value package
2. Pink Neon paper cut 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 to cover the front of the card
3. Neon green ribbon for bow and strips on the front of the card
4. Glue dot for the bow
5. 3 silhouette girls digi (unknown) no name on the digi - if you know the owner please let me know so I can give credit.
6. Girlfriends wording - I created this word digi in my Scrapbook Max program.
I combined the girlfriends text and silhouette digi together in my Word program and the printed it out on white cardstock - then used Orange MS ink to cover the digi for more NEON look.
I cut the digi twice and put po-up tape around the top digi to give it a 3-D look.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I have been active making cards this Saturday while hubby is golfing. Have a great weekend! ~ Gail ~
Also entered in:
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail! Great take on te challenge! Don't you live a bargain? Love te Digi too. Reminds me of Charlie's Angels! Than for joining in at 365 Cards! Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.