Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Mini Purse

Mini Purse

Inside the Min-Purse (Chap-stick)
Have you had the opportunity to learn from Frenchie? She has some great project ideas. I made this min-purse by following her directions HERE. Isn't it adorable!  I will be using this pattern for projects through-out the year for my granddaughters. It was a quick, and easy project to create! It only takes a 6x6 piece of card-stock and a few scraps of card stock for the handles/top of the purse (see the black card stock in above picture).
Supplies used for this project:
1. 6x6 piece of card-stock by DCWV - Ghost & Goblins (I am just about out of this spider paper)
2. Black card-stock for handles and top of purse - by Colorbok
3. 4 small brads (Recollections), and a punch to make holes - I used my Crop A Dile
5. Forever In Time Scor-Tape
6. Scoreboard - I used Martha Stewart's

I entered this project:
1. MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times - October 1 and ends October 31 (Why don't you hop on over to Nana's site and join the fun - you have lots of time to make your cards/projects for the challenge)
2. Simon Says - anything goes
3. 365 Card Challenge - Monday Day 215 October 1- Non-Card - Clean & Simple
4. Hiding in my Craftroom -   ends October 5

6 comments:

  1. You are so welcome and thank you for the link. Your purse look fabulous
    Have a great night
    Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bag Gail :-) I love the halloween paper and design of this ,, gorgeous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuckle chuckle... how fabulous! I have a few handbag friends who would love this. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project! I love that little spiderweb purse! Thanks for playing with us at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful thank you for joining us at mcc challenges with nana and rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.