Friday, October 26, 2012

Four Fold Card


 Creating a four-fold card was a bit of a challenge for me - but then, I love a challenge. This makes an interesting card. I decided to create a card for Christmas.
RECIPE
* 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 cardstock (I used double side cardstock - Very Merry Bake the Cookie October Afternoon) 
* Score from each corner at 2 1/8 inches - press score lines
* I used my corner round for the corners- I think it give it a better look
* Trees - Magnetic Die Cut Movers & Shapers by Tim Holtz
* Glitter paper by DCWC
* Stamp by Joys Life (2 inch circle punch was used to cut the stamp)
* MS black and red ink for the stamp
* Pop up tape by Forever in Time behind the sentiment stamp
* Red and White paper clip K & Company
Entered in 
365 Card Challenge #239 - four fold
Just keep on Creating - Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so adorable! I love the gingerbread surprise inside! I have never tried a 4 fold card but I think I might have to after seeing how cute this is!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gail! What a darling gingerbread card! Love the candy cane look paperclip!
    Gail, I don't know if you recieved my replies to your e-mails or not, but I was gone most of the afternoon thrift shopping with a friend (we had fun). I figured out what I was doing wrong as soon as I sent you the e-mail about the digi win. I was not registered. I was so excited about winning I just did'nt pay attention, but I have recieved my stamps. As far as the ststemant question- I don't know what it means either. If you find out please let me know. Thank you for your help! Keep up the great work on your cards!
    Have a great day!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail.
    Thanks for doing the four-fold card - I was struggling with the concept for that challenge, because I couldn't really tell (from the picture they had) where the folds were. This was really helpful. Hope you are having a good week.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW ... I really like this four fold creation Gail! And that paper clip is PERFECT! You Go Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Gail, great job on the fold and the paper clip is a great add on!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
    ~MIchelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.