Sunday, September 23, 2012
Wobble Snowman Card with White Tree
This is a Circut Cut Snowman Action Wobble Card. If you have not tried a wobble on your card? An action wobble adheres to the back of your die cut, sentiment, or whatever you want to wobble and then to your card base. They are such fun.
Supplies used to make this Snowman Wobble card:
1. Pre-made White Card-stock Card - Joann's
2. DCWV - A cut from The Winter Magic Stack for the front mat on the card
3. Corner - 3-D Foam Glitter snowflake with a rhinestone by Holiday Inspirations
4. The border - Friskers punch - Threading Water
5. Magnetic Tree Die by Sizzix - white card stock and distressed with MS blue ink - I just love these magnetic dies that are on the market!
6. Blue Hat and Scarf were cut from TPC Studio - Sweet Celebrations You Take the Cake
7. Snowman branches, Orange nose, and black shadow back The Paper Company
8. Colorbok white card-stock for the snowman
9. Cricut Gypsy Wanderings (this is in my Gypsy) - snowman & shadow cut at 3.5 inches
10. Action Wobble - which can be purchased HERE.
This card was entered in the following card challenges:
1. Joann's Gardens - snowman, tree, blue & white, corner embellishment.
2. Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything goes